Hello, after a lot of search I still can't find a solution.
When choose minimize" there is no little square on top of screen, it just disappear. Another thing is there is no pin next to X symbol so I can't pin it as widget. But this may be non stock launcher issue. So far, no solution is working. I remeber it was working fine. Now, when I minimize a note and it disappear I have to create another one, which is not showing as it is not created , then I have to click air command then S-pen window, sometimes twice, and after closing Spen window minimized note appears! Who knows why this works this way and not working the way it should?
When choose minimize" there is no little square on top of screen, it just disappear. Another thing is there is no pin next to X symbol so I can't pin it as widget. But this may be non stock launcher issue. So far, no solution is working. I remeber it was working fine. Now, when I minimize a note and it disappear I have to create another one, which is not showing as it is not created , then I have to click air command then S-pen window, sometimes twice, and after closing Spen window minimized note appears! Who knows why this works this way and not working the way it should?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28KUtsD
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire