jeudi 2 juin 2016

[APP][4.4+] Butler - Smart Notifications

Hello XDA folk! I am an HTC 10 user & I decided to make a notification speaker to help me with handsfree operation. I am unsure of where to take it from here, so I decided to open up the floor to the XDA community for further refinement. I could use some testers to give me feedback. Download link is in the description.

Butler is your new intelligent AI personal assistant

Once Butler - Smart Notifications is enabled, it works magically in the background.

Marvel as our AI bot speaks your notifications to you!

❤ Drive safely and let Butler take care of your notifications
❤ Compatible with music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora.
❤ Tons of options to customize as you like

KEY FEATURES

★ Mute annoying apps and enable only those apps you like.
★ Notifications are spoken over wired or wireless headset/speaker
★ Add blacklisted words and mute any specific notification from any app.
★ Enable/Disable Bluetooth device or wired headsets.
★ Privacy mode to hide notification content.
★ Machine Learning intelligence



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4Oqop
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire