mardi 21 juin 2016

Blocked on TWRP presentation Page

Hi, I rently bought a Galaxy S7 Edge and i wanted to install the SUPERMAN custom ROM so :

I followed the tutorial to root the phone => ok

the tutorial to install TWRP => OK

Then the tutorial to install the ROM, and thats when the problems started to appear.

When I tried backing up before the installation in TWRP, I had a couple of error message like "unable to mount data". As the phone was new, I did not have any personnal data on it I thought "Backup is not necessary (grave error?)
so I skiped and went directly to ROM installation (the ROM was on an external microSD card) => installation OK

BUT I forgot to wipe Dalvik cache before rebooting, and as i understand it, it can cause a bootloop, it apparently did!

Here, as it was late, I started to lose my cool, so I am not entirely sure about the sequence of what I have done, but I am trying my best to be precise so that you can find a way to help me.

- I went back to TWRP, I tried to wipe dalvik cache and other types of wipe, but had the same error "unable to mount data" on every try.
-I googled a little bit and found a video tutorial ecplaining that I need to wipe => advanced wipe => tick system => change file system => then choose a type (i chose exFat) => It went on for 10-15 minutes without any sign of evolution so I reached the peak of my stupidity (really lost my cool), and forced reboot (not sure if I used volume UP or DOWN
-I dont think I did anything else after this, when I tried going into TWRP, I got stuck on the TWRP presentation page

The phone starts normally in download mode (am I saved?)

But it does not completely start in TWRP mode, it gets stuck on the presentation page (where there is the name of the team and the version number)

I tried installation other versions of TWRP with Odin but I still get stuck on the presentation page, although the version number changes adequatly to the version installed.

Please help me! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28LI6za
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire