Hi,
New to this site but having issues with message access in my Peugeot Boxer 2014.
I assume that what is needed is Bluetooth Message Access Profile and my previous stock Rom didn't support this so I flashed the recommended Chroma 6.0.1 custom rom and Gapps and still exactly the same.
In the Bluetooth settings (cog next to devices in list) I get music access, phonebook access but NO message access option.
Does this mean MAP is not supported in Chroma?
Can anyone recommend a way to get my van radio to read out my messages please.
Any help or advice would be very welcome.
Pete
New to this site but having issues with message access in my Peugeot Boxer 2014.
I assume that what is needed is Bluetooth Message Access Profile and my previous stock Rom didn't support this so I flashed the recommended Chroma 6.0.1 custom rom and Gapps and still exactly the same.
In the Bluetooth settings (cog next to devices in list) I get music access, phonebook access but NO message access option.
Does this mean MAP is not supported in Chroma?
Can anyone recommend a way to get my van radio to read out my messages please.
Any help or advice would be very welcome.
Pete
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ICd4H
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire