I did a disk speed test via the software Disk Speed Test from play store. I know it's not as great as other disk tests but this.would definitely give some idea.
Recently we seen HTC 10 failing in this department miserably and found that the other OEMs were also packing with slow memories. I had used Sony Xperia z2 which had favourable speed.
See the screen shots below.
Left most is Huawei internal disk with read speeds of 198MBPS and write speed of 74MBPS, which is awesome and I really feel pity for the absence of 4K recorder.
Second from.Left is Sony U3 64gb microSd and it's blazing fast, read 194MBPS and write 137MBPS, truly amazing.
Next is my Seagate Portable USB2.0 drive with pathetic speeds as it's still USB 2.0
Right is the screen shot of the software.
Waiting for all our mates inputs here.
Recently we seen HTC 10 failing in this department miserably and found that the other OEMs were also packing with slow memories. I had used Sony Xperia z2 which had favourable speed.
See the screen shots below.
Left most is Huawei internal disk with read speeds of 198MBPS and write speed of 74MBPS, which is awesome and I really feel pity for the absence of 4K recorder.
Second from.Left is Sony U3 64gb microSd and it's blazing fast, read 194MBPS and write 137MBPS, truly amazing.
Next is my Seagate Portable USB2.0 drive with pathetic speeds as it's still USB 2.0
Right is the screen shot of the software.
Waiting for all our mates inputs here.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ONQYz
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire