Hi
I sat down for three hours yesterday trying to get fastboot to recognise my device. I have ADB and fastboot files on my Windows 10, and I have the Sony Xperia m4 drivers downloaded.
When my device is powered off, I press and hold volume up, and insert usb cable witch is connected to my computer.
When typing Fastboot devices, the cmd prompt doesn't give me any connected devices...
Is there any installer for the correct drivers and is there any magic trick to manually enter bootloader mode.
I have also tried the Fastboot Software and I still can't enter fastboot mode.
I sat down for three hours yesterday trying to get fastboot to recognise my device. I have ADB and fastboot files on my Windows 10, and I have the Sony Xperia m4 drivers downloaded.
When my device is powered off, I press and hold volume up, and insert usb cable witch is connected to my computer.
When typing Fastboot devices, the cmd prompt doesn't give me any connected devices...
Is there any installer for the correct drivers and is there any magic trick to manually enter bootloader mode.
I have also tried the Fastboot Software and I still can't enter fastboot mode.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Njstr
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire