Hey everyone. My name is antonie and i have a question maybe you can help me with.
When i woke up today my galaxy note 2 was stuck in the boot logo. Now i cant seem to make it work again and when i enter recovery mode it gives lots of errors.
E:failed to mount /cache
E:failed to mount / data
E:failed to mount / cache/ recovery/last recovery
And a few more of those
I took a picture of it with my other phone but cant seem to upload it here.
I will attach my email if you want to have a look at the picture.
Hope you guys can help me cause i really want to keep some of the data on the phone
Thanks
Antonie
Antonievdkooij@gmail.com
When i woke up today my galaxy note 2 was stuck in the boot logo. Now i cant seem to make it work again and when i enter recovery mode it gives lots of errors.
E:failed to mount /cache
E:failed to mount / data
E:failed to mount / cache/ recovery/last recovery
And a few more of those
I took a picture of it with my other phone but cant seem to upload it here.
I will attach my email if you want to have a look at the picture.
Hope you guys can help me cause i really want to keep some of the data on the phone
Thanks
Antonie
Antonievdkooij@gmail.com
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Kj4e4
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire