vendredi 3 juin 2016

I think my phone is hard bricked! PLS HELP!

I have a totally stock phone, i.e. no root no flashing. From about a week ago my phone had a weird problem of automatically rebooting, also getting popups like google play services has stopped. Same messages came yesterday so i switched off my phone and when i tried to turn it on, it just wont turn on. It is not charging too and i'm sure it is not taking any power to charge or at least give a sign of life. Then i tried connecting it to computer, and in Devices and printer section computer shows unspecified device. It shows it for few seconds then wont and after few seconds it shows it again, and this process keeps repeating.
So if any one knows what can i do to solve this problem, please help!
Any help would be appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y7wy9X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire