mercredi 22 juin 2016

Is there a way to get recovery on marshmallow with locked bootloader?

I have done: revert to lollipop, root, install recovery (NUT's dualrecovery), flashed eXistenz (3.5.0)
And I would like to get a working recovery.

current state
ROM: 6.0.x Marshmallow based eXistenz with root access, version 3.5.0
Bootloader: locked (would like to keep it that way, because warranty)
Recovery: none? (tried 'adb reboot recovery', various volume/power key combinations and some apps from market)

my questions
1. I've heard that NUT's dualrecovery won't work on Marshmallow, so which one will?
2. Is it even possible to have recovery on marshmallow rom without unlocking bootloader?
3. If I unlock bootloader is it possible to relock it? (I have TA partition backed up)
4. Why do some roms require unlocked bootloader, but some work with the locked one?

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28QCToa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire