vendredi 3 juin 2016

Landscape format weather apps for Fire 7 tablets

I wanted to use my Fire 7 occasionally as a weather station display to display the weather from the local airport.
I rooted my Fire 7 and installed the Nexus ROM and the Google Play store.

There are not many weather apps designed for landscape display, which I think looks best
on a tablet. Most weather apps seem to be designed with phones in mind and in portrait format. I did find a couple landscape weather apps that look good on a tablet. I got them both from the Google Play store.

The first is called "1Weather". It has a free and paid version.
It displays temperature, winds, visibility, air pressure, UV index, precipitation,
and temperature high/low forecast for the next 6 days on the main screen.
You can set it to display multiple cities, airports, etc. It looks good on my Fire 7 and makes it look like a weather station display.

The second on is called "weather station". It costs $1.99
It displays landscape time, wind speed, rainfall, air pressure, sunrise/sunset, dew point,
humidity, UV indes, temperature and chart of temperature hourly trend.
It allows you to source the weather forecast from all of the major private and government
weather sources. I like this app also. It looks good on the Fire 7 when I set it up on the fireplace mantle. Looks like a real weather station display.

Does anyone know of any additional weather apps that display well in landscape for tablets?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TOqiPe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire