mardi 21 juin 2016

[Q] Vibration of non vibrating notifications

Hi All

I am facing an irritating problem with my Galaxy S7 Edge.

I've configured whatsapp to vibrate message notifications from contacts only and no vibration from groups.

When I change the device mod to vibrate only, all notifications have vibration (whatsapp group messages for example)

and this is not only with whatsapp, I am facing the same problem with almost all the apps I am using, and this was not the case in my previous phone Xperia Z2 on MM and running the same apps.

Now, I can not distinguish whether I've got an important notification to check (from vibration) or low priority notification to keep for later (no vibration), I just keep checking every time the mobile vibrates and it is annoying

I would appreciate it if some one can help on fixing this problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28LAFI0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire