I had the problem, I couldn't root my phone after the update from B521 to the latest B820 version.
I tried out SuperSu versions 2.65 till 2.74.
After rooting through TWRP, I always got bootloops and after unrooting the system starts normally.
As a last try, I looked into the install script and set the "SYSTEMLESS" var to "true".
Now I've got a rooted and starting phone.
So I think there must be a problem, at least for me, with automatically detecting a systemless installable Android version in SuperSu from chainfire at Honor 6, as I understand.
Did anyone else have that problem?
I added SYSTEMLESS=true in /META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary within SuperSu-v2.65.zip, just as described there, but it should defaults to true after proper detecting without this.
At my B521 system, I used SuperSu version 2.52, which worked there and wasn't booting at Marshmallow, too.
I tried out SuperSu versions 2.65 till 2.74.
After rooting through TWRP, I always got bootloops and after unrooting the system starts normally.
As a last try, I looked into the install script and set the "SYSTEMLESS" var to "true".
Now I've got a rooted and starting phone.
So I think there must be a problem, at least for me, with automatically detecting a systemless installable Android version in SuperSu from chainfire at Honor 6, as I understand.
Did anyone else have that problem?
I added SYSTEMLESS=true in /META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary within SuperSu-v2.65.zip, just as described there, but it should defaults to true after proper detecting without this.
At my B521 system, I used SuperSu version 2.52, which worked there and wasn't booting at Marshmallow, too.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28JCJNp
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire