I need help with restoring samsung galaxy s7 SM-G930P to its original state. My main goals is to unlock SIM card and that i can use KNOX and OTA. I bought it as a used phone,wich was showing "custom" and unlock sign when it boots up. But in system,it was saying that its SM-G930V. KNOX warranty is still 0x0,i flashed it with SM-G930P firmware and that locked my SIM card. And when i tried usink KNOX it said that because of custom os being installed i cant use it. Is there any way to bypass that and to use official samsung updates,becouse they are also not working. And also Android secret codes are not working. I tried flasing again and did not help. Model is with snapdragon processor and also software is showing slightly different IMEI from the DEC code on the back of my phone. I used IMEI online converters and found out the difference. Any help is appreciated.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28NmZrw
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire