jeudi 2 juin 2016

rooting problem in moto g 1st gen

I have moto g xt-1033 running on android lollipop 5.1. Today when I'm trying to unlock my bootloader, I faced a problem. There showed an error saying "failed to erase partition, general unlock failure, oem unlock failure". But when i tried it again, it said it is already unlocked. I'm getting unlocked warning message while booting. Now I'm trying to root it using chainfire auto root. When I'm running the root-windows.bat file, command prompt is asking me to enter any key to continue and then nothing is happening. Phone is showing some messages like "cmd: oem unlock","cmd: oem unlock","cmd: oem unlock-go","cmd: oem unlock-go","cmd: flashing unlock". Then it is not moving. Please help me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4POaB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire