jeudi 2 juin 2016

Severe Data Usage

So I received a Nexus 5X on Google Fi a few days ago. Somehow I ended up using 95% of my data plan of 1 GB in 3 days by doing:

Somehow using 370 MB data by doing 2 speedtests - speedtest.net app

Used up 300 MB data on Instagram by spending only an hour combined looking at mostly pictures and little video

And somehow Google Play Store used up 122 MB, even though I only allowed auto-update over wifi, and only installed a 20 MB app.

These were the major contributers to the data usage - all my other apps seemed to be using quite normal amounts of data.

I would greatly appreciate some ways to conserve data on these apps, which is the reason why I'm posting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using XDA Free mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PpJiqH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire