Hi!
Some days ago my phone's battery has just died, I was charging it all night, but when I tried to turn it on it started to Bootloop. Then I was trying to flash the original sony system, but the Sony Flashtool program needs to have USB Debugging to be on. On my phone it wasn's turned on, so Im stock at this point, I cant flesh the thing on my E3. I would really appreciate If you would help me if you can.
So the main question is: how can I solve the problem about USB Debugging if the phone is softbricked?
Some days ago my phone's battery has just died, I was charging it all night, but when I tried to turn it on it started to Bootloop. Then I was trying to flash the original sony system, but the Sony Flashtool program needs to have USB Debugging to be on. On my phone it wasn's turned on, so Im stock at this point, I cant flesh the thing on my E3. I would really appreciate If you would help me if you can.
So the main question is: how can I solve the problem about USB Debugging if the phone is softbricked?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Kj9i0
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire