Hello all
I've read loads of articles but can't seem to get a straight answer or find the relevant boot/recovery img
Is there a way to flash WW (specifically the latest official WW_V1.16.40.1524) firmware to replace CN on a ZE601KL.
If not is there a method to flash working Gapps. Failing that I might be convinced to go with Custom ROM.
If anyone was successful with any of the above on the ZE601KL CN version please let me know and point me to any files i would need, would be much appreciated.
I've been sent the CN version of the ZE601KL which had Google services working but the phone kept turning off/not booting so I flashed the latest FW CN_V1.16.40.1338
I'm a bit hesitant at the moment to experiment too much and I quite like the current CN firmware, camera is much improved from the original FW installed just no Gapps. Bought the phone from Gearbest who did refund me $100 and I got to keep the phone for the inconvenience so at the moment a working phone is better than a bricked one.
Many Thanks
I've read loads of articles but can't seem to get a straight answer or find the relevant boot/recovery img
Is there a way to flash WW (specifically the latest official WW_V1.16.40.1524) firmware to replace CN on a ZE601KL.
If not is there a method to flash working Gapps. Failing that I might be convinced to go with Custom ROM.
If anyone was successful with any of the above on the ZE601KL CN version please let me know and point me to any files i would need, would be much appreciated.
I've been sent the CN version of the ZE601KL which had Google services working but the phone kept turning off/not booting so I flashed the latest FW CN_V1.16.40.1338
I'm a bit hesitant at the moment to experiment too much and I quite like the current CN firmware, camera is much improved from the original FW installed just no Gapps. Bought the phone from Gearbest who did refund me $100 and I got to keep the phone for the inconvenience so at the moment a working phone is better than a bricked one.
Many Thanks
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Ooruu
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire