vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Changing mouse clicks

There is any way to change the mouse clicks behavior globally?
I saw that they did a launcher and a file manager that supports right clicks like in Windows, but I think that is a waste of time... All apps from android don't use that "right click menu" and I don't think that will happen in the future. Instead I will like to set the "right click" from mouse to "long press menu" action in android, that way will work like a "right click" in all android apps. For example if I press right click on a browser link -> will activate the long click action from android wich opens the right click menu on Windows. This applies to all current apps from android, in music players a right click on a song will activate the long press action menu from android... Same with all file managers and all other apps.
It's frustrating to select text only with long clicks ... And what is the purpose of having 3 buttons on mouse which all does simple clicks most of the time?
It is this possible or I'm dreaming? :laugh:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aDXtqR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire