vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Installing new ROM - some help/advices

I've never done this before (did it a few times with old omnia i900 and WP6.5, never android) so I need as much help and advice you can give me :)
I know I need Odin, Kies, a rom and a kernel(??) and drivers. Found all the links from the video /watch?v=bd1zwH2-kX0

If there's a video on youtube showing everything that has good quality you can just redirect me there.

Anyways, my mom uses this phone so I need it to have as much battery life and ease of access possible so which ROMs do you recommend?

I also need to know what I need to have to flash the phone (USB cable and something else software wise, maybe) and what are the risks of flashing it. The reason I'm flashing it is because it feels slow for some reason and it keeps vibrating all the time.

Sorry if I violated some rules posting this. Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAlhhh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire