vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Several Issues with flashing ROMs on Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T Variant)

Good day, This is my first time ever posting a thread on this site and new to custom ROMs on Android devices. I currently have Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (T-Mobile) and a friend suggest I flash it with some custom ROMs. I did, indeed, tried all the compatible ROMs for this phone and they all boot up find (despite the long hang time after finishing the boot setup), but I ran into some problems after doing everything, step-by-step, correctly. I've done light research on how to fix these issues but was afraid if my phone may brick again and do another Emergency Recovery using Samsung Smart Switch. To get to the point, the following issues that are occurring are these below,

- WiFi continuously says "Wifi turning on" and never stops
- Settings will sometimes crash when entering "Security" and then backing out of it
- Camera quality remains blur and can't find any settings to get the camera to focus properly
- LTE/Mobile Data does not apply on boot (when restarting or turning it on) and it requires to fully reboot again
- Uninstalling a application forces the phone to do a soft reboot
- Sometimes multiple background apps will pop-up a error message stating, "Unfortunately, (App) has stopped"

I currently have the Resurrection Remix v5.7.1 (which is the latest I've found) build on the phone, but at the moment using Stock Marshmallow as I'm witting this. If there is anyone on the forums that can help me resolve these issue so i can have a stable flashed ROM, I would greatly appreciated the help. Thanks for your time and have a bless day.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAlBfV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire