mardi 2 août 2016

Annoying Ping Spikes(WiFi Lag)

Hello I am facing the issue of ping spikes in my phone and easiest example to demonstrate this issue is delay in sending of messages in Whatsapp and Telegram and also sudden drops in speeds while downloading something or running a speedtest from ookla speedtest app. I am attaching an image to help you guys better understand this issue. Please help me fix this as I want to avoid service center at all cost.
Some flashback to this issue- I got it in DU for a day but before I flashed another ROM to check for same it disappeared automatically and I never cared to check for it again. 2 days back I clean flashed Zephyr-OS and this **** returned. :(
Thanks for help



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2asgzhp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire