mardi 2 août 2016

[GAME][4.5+] VR Tunnel Race (2 modes) - The futuristic travel through time tunnel

Hi guys ! Months ago, I introduced my first VR Game named "VR X-Racer". After months and about 5 times update, it now is a good choice for user to test their VR Glass. Many good reviews, that's why I believe in future of VR Games.

This time, like what I did with VR X-Racer (custom from a basic 3D Game), refresh an old project and make a new one in VR Mode - The VR Tunnel Race. Of course, I put both VR Mode and Handle mode in the game.

If you go through Play Store, you maybe catch some same game, but only ours is VR Game. More than that, we custom the UI and bring better experience to users. Now, I introduce this game to you, and really hope that you would like it. Trust me, it's so good and is a should-play game.
Download VR Tunnel Race here!

Some images for this game VR Tunnel Race:

Home screen

VR Mode Themepack 1

Poster


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2b0gSSe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire