mardi 2 août 2016

H812 Keeps Losing Signal (Please Help)

Hello everyone, I've been lurking here all weekend as I've been trying to stabalize this phone I bought off of Kijiji. Right off the bat, when I
installed the sim I forgot to turn off the phone :(. Haha, I was extremely tired & only when I removed the battery (of course) did I realize what
had happened. Ever since the sim has been in, the signal has been unstable every 5-10-15 to 30 minutes (this is without running POGO). By
unstable, I mean both data & most importantly calls. I won't be able to make or receive, when I place the call during these failures it will
say dialing, connecting... and just continue until "call ended". And when I"m called, outside of LTE just say we've forwarded your call to VM. On
LTE, it will say something along the lines of this customer isn't able to receive your call at the moment.

Troubleshooting Attempts:

- Tried SIM in a different phone & it worked perfectly
- Power Cycled Several times, Factory reset it 3 times
- Set up 2 APN's (sorry can't link yet, but google them if u like they're ez to find. LG G4 VM Canada APN's)
- ^ Tried both, both unstable, but PDA gives most stability
- I've registered to all available networks under GSM/HSPA/LTE all unstable
- Connected Automatically & Manually to GSM/HSPA/LTE together & separately. All unstable
- Phone is not in Air Plane mode

Model: LGH812
Unlocked, Original Carrier: Rogers
Current Carrier: Virgin Mobile (Canada)
Android OS: Marshmallow
Kernal Version: 3.10.84
Build Number: MRA58K
Software Version: H81220x

Now, I have just recently come across a very interesting development. Using the App Network Signal Refresh Lite,
In pokemon go I've been able to transition to a signal that will stay solid for up to 5 minutes, 3 on average. It will still
lose connection, but will usually reconnect in-app in moments. I do have to minimize it & do a refresh again in NSRL
every now and then but it's a big improvement. Before hand, when I would use go, the service (calls included) would
completely rip in seconds.

So... any ideas? I'll appreciate any & all help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aiZaIl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire