mardi 2 août 2016

[Help] Cube iWork10 Flagship Dual Boot (i15TC) ROM

Hey guys, I hope you can help me on this one, I am a bit nervous...

I've received my Cube iWork10 Flagship Dual Boot (i15TC) yesterday and though it would be a good idea to fresh install Windows 10 1607 (RS1)... it was not... lol

So I though, oh well, I'll simply download the ROM from "http://ift.tt/2afz659; and put it back on my tablet, but, first of all, the file is hosted on Baidu (All in Chinese, but I've managed to create an account) but the free account does not seems to be able to download the 7.4GB ROM file.

I don't know if someone would be able to get it and put it on a file sharing service or tell me what I should do in order to get it.

The other thing that I don't know is what will be the method to put this ROM back to the tablet.

If you can help me, I will be really greatful !

Thanks in advance ! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2b07MFj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire