mardi 2 août 2016

Note 4 Cracked LCD, data recovery

Hey guys!

I'm, currently running Maximum OvrDriVE v7.1.1.

So, I dropped my phone and my lcd is out, but somehow the glass and my tempered glass didn't crack one bit haha!

Anyways, can someone walk me through the process of enabling ADB using the recovery?

I'm currently using TWRP, I'm not sure if TWRP responds to volume controls but if I need to install clockwork so I can navigate the menus thats fine.

And remember, my screen is out so I can't see anything. I just need someone to walk me through the process of what sequence of buttons to press in order to flash a zip file, using clockworkmod recovery.

If someone can do that let me know what version you're running of the recovery so we can make sure our keypresses are the same.

If someone though can explain an easier way to enable ADB without having a screen let me know please, thanks!

ps. I can already access my internal SD, i just need ADB to backup my apps. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afHthk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire