samedi 3 septembre 2016

[GAME] [3.0+] Basketball Challenge

Hello everyone!

I'm back once again, to announce another game that I've been developing in my spare time (this time as a solo developer). I got my idea from the Facebook messenger basketball easter egg game. I loved the simplicity it provided and the fact that I spent a fair amount of time playing it, challenging friends to beat my scores, it made me realize it's a great concept, but being a simple facebook game, I could take it steps further to make it a great casual game.

It's currently still in the development phase, but it's quickly nearing polish and release phases. I'd actually seen that there was a similar game "Ketchapp Basketball" which was released before me, so I decided I had to be different. What I've done is add a multiplayer challenge mode (it's more of a psuedo-multiplayer). Every day, players will be able to challenge other players to beat their score in order to earn "Challenger points" (final name to be determined) and this will determine who is the best player globally. Although there will be other leaderboards to determine who is the best in each of the 3 different game mode categories.

What I'm looking for is 10 testers or more to simply open the game, login to google services (which is used for the multiplayer mode), and play about 2-4 minutes per day, although you can play more if you'd like. As I work on the game, you will be able to see the game's layout, graphics, and functionality improve and give any feedback you wish, which will be especially important in this stage. If you are interested, feel free to send me a message or just make a post on this thread asking for details.

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: gameplay_screen.jpg Views: N/A Size: 28.3 KB ID: 3864136   Click image for larger version Name: menu_screen.jpg Views: N/A Size: 44.9 KB ID: 3864137   Click image for larger version Name: tutorial_screen.jpg Views: N/A Size: 38.6 KB ID: 3864138  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3IyKa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire