jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Nexus 7 2013 WiFi- Wont get past X boot animation

I have a 2013 Nexus 7 WiFi that wont get past the X boot animation.

It's stock rooted
I think I'm running 4.3
Bootloader is unlocked
Has TRWP 2.7.0.0 recovery installed. And is accessable.
I can browse the System, Data, partitions with TWRP
I have tried clearing cache more that once and wiping dalvik cache too.
I have tried tapping on the device as was suggested in another forum.
I have data on the device I would like to keep.
I found the thread about EMMC issues. I ran the get-logs.zip and will post my results.
When I plug my device in while it's booted in TWRP it shows up as Android ADB Interface on Windows 10.

I have been using the device for years now. I put the device away in my backpack and when I turned it on a few days later all I get is the X boot animation. I don't know what the hell happened...?

What do I need to do to fix it?

Would making a nandroid backup and factory resetting the device bring it back to life? Then once it's back, reload the DATA partition to have everything back?

Attached Files
File Type: zip logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (155.6 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWWOD4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire