jeudi 2 juin 2016

Annoying issues

Several issues with this phone (LG G4 AT&T H810). Bought it used and I'm about ready to sell it (barely got 1 week of use with it). Previous phone was a google edition (HTC One M8) phone so the nexus experience is what I'm using to compare this phone against. Before I completely give up on this phone, I just wanted to see if others experience the same thing and perhaps have a fix/workaround.

I just setup the phone, so I'm coming from a factory reset. Here are the issues:

1) While driving, with google maps navigation in progress, I make a hands free call via my car's bluetooth system. As my HTC One would do, the entire screen will show the contact who I'm calling. With HTC One, at the end of the call, the phone will automatically return to the map navigation. With LG G4, if the phone conversation is long enough, the screen will time out and lock - therefore NOT going back to the map. Arg... Now I have to find the power button in the back and unlock the phone, and return to maps.

2) Every now and then (pretty frequent), when I make a call, I don't hear the dial tone over the cars bluetooth. When the other side of the call answers, sometimes it switches to the car's bluetooth, other times it stays with the phones internal speaker. This forces me to tap (might need to unlock the phone) the "bluetooth" button on the phone's screen. Once I do this, it immediately connects to the car's speaker.

3) Probably related to number 2 above. Every now and then a phone call comes in and it does not engage the car's bluetooth system. I have to push the bluetooth button on the phone to enable the car's bluetooth. Again, what used to be a hands free scenario now requires a tap (might need to unlock the phone).

thanks in advance for any responses.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XUUP2y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire