jeudi 2 juin 2016

Improve speed of our n3n

Hi guys, when I switch my phone to n3n from sony xperia p at that time n3n was best in that price range, and I am very satisfied with it, but now days so many devices in very low price running very smooth than n3n, and we are wait more than year for 5.0, we know there will be no update of android 6.0 for this device, so is there any way to improve speed of n3n, because now I am using "note rom" witch is 5.1.1, but still launcher feel laggy, opening app take time (some games and app for vr take up to 30 to 40 sec.), lock screen lag , as thi srom is rooted I have remove some system app and services to free more ram but still not working, so please let me know is there any way to solve this problem.:confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4QJI4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire