Hi, guys! ;)
Does anyone know how to unhard-brick A9? I killed HBOOT accidentally. Now it's only detected as Qualcomm Device and nothing is being loaded?
I have patched in hex editor and removed all that annoying text that came in red (without changing the checksum) from `aboot.bin`, that I extracted with `dd` from mmcblk0p12 partition. Later, I ran `fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin` under download mode and it didn't work (I also tried it under `fastboot oem rebootRUU`); Writing mmcblk0p12 partition with `dd` under `adb shell` also did not do anything..
Then I rebooted to bootloader and ran `fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin`. The message was - success. I happily rebooted and that was the end of the my HTC One A9 . :D
Is there a way to fix this dead phone - it's hard bricked!?
Also, could anyone explain, why it happened. I felt like I was doing everything correctly?
Thanks
Does anyone know how to unhard-brick A9? I killed HBOOT accidentally. Now it's only detected as Qualcomm Device and nothing is being loaded?
I have patched in hex editor and removed all that annoying text that came in red (without changing the checksum) from `aboot.bin`, that I extracted with `dd` from mmcblk0p12 partition. Later, I ran `fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin` under download mode and it didn't work (I also tried it under `fastboot oem rebootRUU`); Writing mmcblk0p12 partition with `dd` under `adb shell` also did not do anything..
Then I rebooted to bootloader and ran `fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin`. The message was - success. I happily rebooted and that was the end of the my HTC One A9 . :D
Is there a way to fix this dead phone - it's hard bricked!?
Also, could anyone explain, why it happened. I felt like I was doing everything correctly?
Thanks
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28LI0r3
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire