Code:
***WARNING***
-READ CAREFULLY!!
YOU FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK.I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO THE FLASHING OF THIS ROM.
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST DATA,BRICKED PHONE,OR ANYTHING OF THE SUCH.(PHONE EXPLODES,OVERHEATS ETC)
THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE S5 MINI SM-G8OOF (Exynos) DO NOT FLASH THIS ON ANY OTHER DEVICE! Hey guys,so I'm on a bit of a roll as of late :D
This is SlimROM6 MM (6.0.1) for the G800F. If you're looking for a ROM with the bare minimum this is probably for you.Slim6 is still in the alpha stage,so it doesn't even include a file manager at this point. Slim file manager along with other features are expected in later releases.I will update accordingly.
http://www.slimroms.net
I highly recommend a full backup before flashing this ROM.Again,I am not responsible if you lose any or all of your data!
Installation
Quote:
| -Download the zip file -Copy to your phone -Reboot into recovery mode (Volume-Up + Home + Power button) -Wipe Dalvik/art Cache, Cache, System and Data (inside Wipe -> Advanced Wipe) -Install SLim6 -Install GAPPS -Reboot |
http://ift.tt/28LI5en
ENJOY!
Thanks
Slim Roms & the CM Team
The usual suspects... @hennymcc @CTXz
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][G800F][UNOFFICIAL] Slim6 Marshmallow [MM] , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Contributors
spookcity138
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Version Information
Status: Alpha
Created 2016-06-21
Last Updated 2016-06-21
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28LI2iM
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire