jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Help phone wont charge, stuck on red battery

So my zenfone 2 is rooted and today it ran out of battery. I put it on charger, there is no LED indicator lighting but ok, i thought it´s charging, so in few minutes i tried to power my device on, but i got only that low battery screen and it turn off after few seconds. I can get to this low battery screen even without charger, but it´s same. When i press power button in this low battery screen i get that bolt there, like it´s charging for a second but then it turn off. I also can´t get to recovery mode, even when i try it on that screen, it shows white battery with question mark. When i try it from turned off mobile, nothing happens. Please help me. Sorry for my bad english. Im sure that charger is OK because it works with other stuff and when i plug the mobile into pc, it´s just same, nothing. I have TWRP recovery btw.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aANp1T
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire