jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Problem: Noise clacking/popping/static- in Photography Video, please help

Hello everyone.
I'm writing this message again, I'll try to be more clear.

I bought Galaxy s7 edge new lately, and yesterday, for the first time, I started to photograph video on the camera of the device.
Okay, I'm done recording a video, And I went to the gallery on the device, To watch what i photographed.
Then I saw that there is a problem, in the video i photographed.
The problem is: Noise in video.
I don't know how to set the noise, Maybe noise static? Maybe noise popping?
Or, actually, I know, Pretty sure this is the clacking noise!!
Because I noticed, When I move my fingers, while recording, then hear these noise :/
I think that microphone is very sensitive to Noise clicks...
By the way, These noise also hear every recording differently, Not only photography video.

Also here talking about the problem (But me it's not just at the beginning of the video) : http://ift.tt/2aANPW9

Is anyone here having this problem? I would be happy If you Write a comment Please, I need your help :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ayTBe1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire