vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Neutab air 7

I bought a neutab air 7 new with lollipop and since opened I received ads in android OS and the ads could be anywhere for example open google play store, go to settings, after give password in lock screen to login the tablet, open an application and so on. Including I receive ads turning wifi off amazing with wifi off and continue the ads. What can I do to remove that ads? Of course the ads are not each second could be in 2, 5, 10 minutes is a random but is annoying.
I installed add dectector, Appbrain detector, Avast, ccleaner, malwarebytes and none of them detects any suspicious all is detected fine.

Note:Ads I mean in android system I don't mean when browsing. Including I never opened browser I just used VLC with some MP3 and videos and nothing else until now I did not browse.

Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aDYrU0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire