mardi 2 août 2016

GOOGLE WI-FI paswwords sync

Hello,
i have a long time problem with my Google account. It simply dont sync (stores/restores) my Wi-Fi passwords.
when i am loged on an android device with my account, sync is turned on. Then I connect to a new wi-fi networks with password protection, then after a week or two (and other periods like three months and so) i make full wipe, flash another rom, sign in to my google account and BAM no stored wi-fi networks (like my parents, my work etc....) I have to type the passwords again. And this is long term issue (from Nexus S in 2011, trough various devices, various tablets until now).
I tried to copy the wpa_supplicant.conf file to other devices or OS versons, but even when i correct the permissions, the wifi dont turn on.
I have a particular solution. I grab always the wpa_cupplicant.conf from my latest device and make a backu pof this file. Then when I am on new ROM and i need to enter the password i copy it from the wpa_supplicant.conf file.
Is there any option how to manage stored wifi passwords trough my google account on my PC or to reset the ability to store the wifi passwords.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afGOMx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire