mardi 2 août 2016

How is bettery life really like on this phone?

I'm almost decided on this phone but battery life is probably the most important thing for me and I'm finding completely different test results. Some say it shows the small battery size, others say it's unbelievably good probably due to a less power CPU and smaller lower resolution screen. A youtube reviewer even claims he gets about the same battery life on the X as on his S7 Edge. Video playback seems to be the week point here but I don't watch many videos on my phones, just the ocasional youtube clip.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of people owning this phone so I can't find much information from a regular user perspective. So how has battery life been for you? At least as good as the old Z2 or Z3?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2avlphi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire