mardi 2 août 2016

Samsung Galaxy SM-A500FU stuck in booting screen.

Hello everyone. My phone currently gets stuck at the Samsung logo when you boot it. This occured after I tried flashing so that I could have the xposed framework so that I could cheat on pokemon go. I read somewhere that you needed a custom ROM to install the framework and that you could instead use an app called FlashFire. It's after flashing using FlashFire it got stuck on the Samsung logo. The phone is rooted using Kingoroot and is using android lollipop 5.0.2. I am able to Press power button + Home + volume down and I get a menu asking me about custom ROMS if I press yes I want to install a custom ROM a pic comes up saying Downloading... Do not turn off target!! I left it like this for over 45 minutes without anything happening. Does anyone know how I can fix my phone? I don't mind reverting it back to as it was when I bought it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aiZ6IG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire