mardi 2 août 2016

How to correct the Moto G touchscreen while AUX plugged in?

I think many users might have faced same issue like me but not cared enough about it or started a Q&A about this.

Problem : Whenever i plug my AUX Cable for connecting phone to car / Connect my speakers with 3.5mm jack the Moto G Marshmallow 2014 screen goes crazy bat****. I really mean it. I touch somewhere else and it registers somewhere else.

So why haven't i reported this earlier? A - Honestly, i managed my car with bluetooth connectivity BUT as i have purchased new speakers which only works with 3.5mm jack and use it very frequently, SO I CAN't EVEN CHANGE SONGS PROPERLY! I open the screen touch somewhere else , it opens somehting else , sometimes opens some other app via task manager sometimes notification bar.

Please Help!

I am on Radium Redefined Rom but i want to state that the problem occured with the STOCK ROM too!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2b0g2VS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire