mardi 2 août 2016

ODIN: I have 3 TAR files (Kernel, Recovery, Bootloader) where do they go?

Hey :). I'm trying to update the modem & bootloader for my phone. However, I don't know where the modem is. I have 3 files. I suspect the BL_N9005XXUGBPB2_BOOTLOADER.tar goes into BL?

And then AP_N9005XXUGBPB2_RECOVERY.tar and AP_N9005XXUGBPB2_KERNEL.tar.md5 go into AP? Is one of these the modem driver?

In what order should I do this? Especially the 2 AP files... I'm confused about those :).

I would like to also mention that my device is currently rooted, uses TWRP. I want to update to a newer TWRP and then from Android 4.4 to Android 5. I suspect that flashing a new recovery and a new kernel will mean that I also have to do that once I've updated my device's modem.

Thank you in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afGWvw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire