vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Phone is bricked. Stuck in stock recovery despite flashing stock firmware.

I went ahead and exchanged my Note 5 under warranty. I got my new phone, flashed TWRP, flashed TEKHD, phone worked great until the battery died. I turned it back on and it was stuck on the Start Up screen with an error. It never made it into the splash screen. I did not record the error code but it was on the top left hand corner in Red. Something about not being able to verify something. So I went ahead and flashed stock rom and the unit keeps restarting into stock recovery. I've wiped data and cache and continues to be stuck. I flashed G1 firmware again and same thing. Any ideas what the problem might be? After restarting the phone in stock recovery, it reboots into recovery but with an error at the bottom in red. It reads:

Support APU: 3 <--------This is in white
dm-verity verification failed... <------This is in red
Need to check DRK first... <----------Also in red.

ANy ideas? Flashing back to stock and/or clearing data does not seem to help. My Note 5 is Tmobilele variant. n920t


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cTRPpz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire