vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Samsung Galaxy On5 bricked, Odin doesnt work, Kies doesnt work, any options?

The only thing I can successfully do with odin is flash the bootloader. I have the full firmware file, but whenever I try flashing anything but the bootloader, FRP Lock blocks it or it fails in odin. I know the exact reason that the phone is bricked, my OEM Unlock setting in developer settings got turned off and I have a rooted binary, so now whenever it trys to boot up, a little red message shows up in the top left for the first few seconds of boot, then the phone shuts off completely. No other thread provides any solution for my situation. Odin wont flash any firmware and I cant get into TWRP anymore as well. Does anyone know what to do? I have a replacement coming from T Mobile in a few weeks but I want to try and fix this thing.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dh5FxG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire